Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Cheesecake & Azuki Macha

I had this azuki macha dessert (colleague's treat) in Souffle Dessert Café, Puchong after our BBQ dinner. We shared this since we were both full from the earlier meal.
Meanwhile, on another occasion, I bought this cheesecake from RT Pastry shop for RM18.80
It tastes just like NY cheesecake from Secret Recipe, very dense & creamy! It's not a huge cake, about the size of a personal pizza, but this can feed 8 person on a single serving and end up feeling full.

5 comments:

mun said...

the azuki macha dessert looks so delicious! now that nana green tea has closed all their branches in kl, I must find another place for my macha ice cream fix. did you like this macha dessert? The cheese cake looks good too.

Libby said...

I like the taste of macha

Libby said...

I can have my macha fix at Nana

Nux V said...

Mun: yea, I like it.

Libby: good to hear that Nana is still operating in SG.

Twilight Man said...

This is worth while for RM18.80 and serves 8!! One piece of cheese cake at Secret Recipe could cost RM12.00 each.

Sun Thai Restaurant @ Sri Petaling

This halal Thai restaurant opens till midnite. It is located along the stretch of bars/bistros in the neighborhood commercial area. Occupyin...