Tuesday, June 26, 2018

What I did during Raya

Instead of going to open house, I prefer a much quieter place to have my meal....
I travelled back in time and landed in ancient Chinese restaurant.
 the menu
 another page of the menu....can u guess where is this place?
 looking at their signature bowl and noodles...one can easily recognise that this is Go Noodle House
 This is the outlet in Pearl Shopping Gallery. It was somewhere in the late afternoon, hence ample seats and I had my 'lazy' meal again.
 my usual order - the bursting pork ball with mixian (rice noodles) @ RM11.13
 and to top up with crispy fried fuchuk (beancurd skin) @ RM6.51.
I had dates wolfberry tea @ RM2.74
 the 'dissected' pork ball...
my meal with 10% service charges totalled to RM22.40
After this heavy meal, went to MidV/Gardens to jalan jalan 
 leisure shopping due to less crowd on this festive day
the decoration in the Gardens are always minimal...with colorful batik lanterns.

7 comments:

PH said...

OK, next time, I also wanna top up with the crispy fuchuk. I was afraid it would be too much. But since you can handle, I think I also can hee..hee..

mun said...

is pearl shopping gallery the same as pearl point? I was not aware that they have Go Noodle there. yes from photo 1 and 2 can guess is Go Noodle already. yes, agree with you that Gardens decor is always minimal for festivals.

Somewhere in Singapore said...

I am tempted by the fried fuchuk, hehe...

Nux V said...

Phong Hong: yes, u can! PH boleh!!!

Mun: nope, it is another building which is connected to it via bridge.

Somewhere in Singapore: yes, the fuchuk is nice and crispy!

mun said...

ah the new building with Jaya Grocer there right?

Nux V said...

Mun: yes.

Twilight Man said...

I visited the new building recently. It looks small and crammed a bit but the restaurants and supermarket are very popular. I knew the bosses who have been fixing the feng shui of the old building for many years to no avail.

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...