Friday, December 8, 2023

December Birthday 'Gifts'

It's December and what's more exciting than to celebrate my birthday....woohoooo!!! *besides Christmas
That's because there are lotsa free 'gifts' that i could claim....
Here are the items that I have claimed for my b'day:
1. BananaBro - free squid ring with any purchase
I became a 'member' since 2 months ago and during these period i have received a complimentary 'chicken varuval' (as member's welcome gift) and this time a free squid ring as my birthday gift.
Here's my extravagant mealπŸ˜ƒ
My kinda happy meal, coz the default 3 veg dishes, rice, curries & papadam in BananaBro are free-flow.
Look at this golden crispy squid ring, although not free-flow, but the portion is more than enough for a solo diner...definitely recommended for sharing.

2. Two Pesos - free extra meat with any hotpot
I became member just 2 months ago (almost same time as BananaBro) and similar to BananaBro, they have member's welcome gift too.
Also, another complimentary extra meat for my birthday.
I purchased the 'Quick Easy Lunch' set with fish meat and claimed the 'extra meat' (Australian beef).
Total bill came up to RM14.85nett for this solo hotpot meal. Quite worth it!

3. Family Mart sofuto
This is no 'stranger' to most FM members....all u need to do is to install the app, become a member via the app and instantly received a free sofuto (any flavor) worth RM3.90
Currently the seasonal flavor is Taro Coconut and it is quite popular till out-of-stock by evening.
I went there again on another day and managed to claim this FOCπŸ˜‹
 
Sweet taro and coconutty taste like aiskrim potong....I wish this sofuto flavor can be available for a few more months.
to be continued with more 'free gifts'.....

2 comments:

mun said...

Wah, happy birthday month to you 🎈πŸ₯³ πŸ°πŸŽ‚! Need to pay to be member or not? So nice to get free things. πŸ‘

Nux V said...

Mun: no need pay to become member, just provide phone number will do. For FM, jst install the app & fill in the info for login.

Grand Harbour Restaurant, Pavilion Bukit Jalil

Early this year, I attended an ex-colleague wedding at Grand Harbour Restaurant, Pavilion BJ. The dishes were OK, quite standard for a typic...