Friday, December 15, 2023

Christmas/Year-End Dinner @ Le Meridien, Kuala Lumpur

My boss who is based in SG came over to KL and the team, comprises of 5 members including me had a meetup with him in KL Sentral.
We had some simple activities before our dinner. One of the activity is 'Breakout' indoor escape game which is scenario based game that challenges our problem solving skills. Not goin to elaborate further here but you can look for more details in its website.
Our game ended at 6:45pm and we adjourned to the 'Latest Recipe' restaurant which is located at Le Meridien hotel for our dinner.
The hotel is still looking very much the same since my last visit (more than a decade ago)
Been to this restaurant twice before...also during year-end, hence for both times they were having Christmas buffet.
There were several other companies who were also having their team dinner on that same day as us. Some came prepared with their own door gifts....
Well, my focus is on the food, so let's dig in:
My first round is always Japanese food - sushi, sashimi, tempuras, miso soup.
Then followed by Chinese, Malay/Nusantara, Indian and western....
and finally desserts...
I did not manage to try these...too full already!
chocolate fondue, with marshmallow and fruits
It was a great dinner, we enjoyed it so much!
And lastly, a group photo with our handsome boss...
Note: someone said that he look like Arnold Schwarzenegger
😂

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely picture, thanks for sharing. Which is you?

mun said...

Ah, I see you so I can recognize you if I see you in Sri Petaling. Very nice buffet spread. Nowadays buffet like this is very expensive. I would go for the cakes and desserts first before eating the mains.

Grand Harbour Restaurant, Pavilion Bukit Jalil

Early this year, I attended an ex-colleague wedding at Grand Harbour Restaurant, Pavilion BJ. The dishes were OK, quite standard for a typic...