Sunday, December 3, 2023

Ba Hao Dim Sum 8號点心 @ Sri Petaling

Dim sum brunch on a Saturday morning with family. Went to Ba Hao Dim Sum coz we never try this shop before.
We ordered:
A trio platter, which consists of egg tart, polo bun and charsiew pork bun.
The charsiew pork bun has crispy crust, similar to Tim Ho Wan version.
classic siu mai and salted egg custard bun (lau sar pao)
prawn dumplings
teochew dumplings - this one has chives and peanuts inside.
and my favorite fried radish cake😀
I like this so much that I ordered a second plate (for sharing)
The bill came to RM87.45nett

2 comments:

mun said...

Ah, your post reminds me to eat at Bao Hao again. Dim sum looks 😋 Tasty!

Stacy said...

Trio platter has the classic HK favs.

Grand Harbour Restaurant, Pavilion Bukit Jalil

Early this year, I attended an ex-colleague wedding at Grand Harbour Restaurant, Pavilion BJ. The dishes were OK, quite standard for a typic...