Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Choo Choo Chicken @ Sri Petaling

It has been a few years since i last dined in at Choo Choo Chicken. During the lockdown, the shop has moved to another street that is less busier and thus not many people notices it nowadays. I would have thought that the shop has closed down, although it is still listed in Foodpanda. I went on to google it, only to find that it has shifted.
I was hungry and wanted something extravagant. So, i ordered from the 'Choo Choo Sharing' section, which is meant for sharing, but greedy me wanted to gulp all down.
I had 6pcs tenders + cham chi rice burger (tuna) + wedges. This combo costs RM29.60++
The chicken tenders are....well....boneless and it is from chicken breast part, perhaps some parts from thigh (can't recall), but overall it is tender, juicy and flavorful. Well coated with honey soy sauce (that i chose from the 6 flavors option).
[below] this one no need introduction....potato wedges is always my fav!
and lastly the 'cham chi rice burger (tuna)'.
Initially, i wanted a bulgogi beef rice burger but it was out-of-stock, so i have no choice but to choose tuna instead.
The bill came to RM34.35 after taxed and service charges. 
I was very full after eating these. It felt like a buffet meal. The rice are sticky and stuffy (similar to Japanese sushi rice) and the wedges are high carbs.
I did not order any drink, else i would not be able to finish that if i did.
This outlet is hidden from the main road, hence it was quiet & empty on a Saturday evening, such a contrast when it was firstly launched in the neighborhood several years ago. Besides, this neighbourhood has too many food options that people would just give this a pass.
[Below] Night view after the rain.

1 comment:

Rose world said...

I think I would be able to finish all. Lol. Anyway I never waste food so I will try to finish them.

Grand Harbour Restaurant, Pavilion Bukit Jalil

Early this year, I attended an ex-colleague wedding at Grand Harbour Restaurant, Pavilion BJ. The dishes were OK, quite standard for a typic...