Friday, April 1, 2022

Mr Kebab & Briyani @ Precinct Diplomatik, Putrajaya

My last visit to this place was in 2019...which was almost 3 years ago.
My colleague and I have been craving for some middle eastern food, so we made a trip there on a Friday noon.
I ordered my usual....
well....almost...
I used to order chicken kebabs (which came in 2 skewers with 3 pieces of chicken meat in each skewer), and paired with Mandy rice.
But this time i had the beef kebab (which came in 1 skewer) and paired with Briyani rice.
The beef was tender & well marinated, and the Briyani rice has slight buttery taste (as compared to Mandy rice). This plate of rice is served with a green chili, lime, diced tomatoes (in the saucer) and a very diluted curry gravy on the side.
my other colleague does not want the green chili, so i happily took it...making it two!
Total price for my meal inclusive of a bandung syrup drink is RM24.50nett.

3 comments:

mun said...

Food looks good, I would go for mutton, is there mutton available?

Rose world said...

Yum yum. Chicken, lamb or beef kebab, I am fine with either. Tried nasi Mandy once.

Stacy said...

Looks good! I can't tell the diff between mandy rice, kabsah and other flavoured rice. Pretty much like them all.

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...