Tuesday, April 5, 2022

BananaBro & Dim Sum House again

I had another BananaBro meal again on the following week after my first visit😀
Coz i eagerly wanted to try their 'Chicken65'
The 'bite size popcorn-like chicken' looks red like tandoori, but it is not spicy at all...though flavorful due to the coated spice....
it took me some time finish the entire plate...and yea, this was my 'lunch + dinner' meal again.
This time i only ordered 1 dish as add-on on the 'craving set'....so total price is RM19.50nett for the entire meal. I was full to the brim...another satisfying meal😋.
I hope to try their butter chicken/prawn next time....
Meanwhile, I have been ordering alot from Foodpanda these days....
here's one set of charcoal salted egg buns that i ordered from Dim Sum House.
It came in 2 pieces per set.
my first time trying it....the bun looks like it has some gold dust sprinkled on top...although i don't feel any powdery particles when i swept the surface using my fingers...
Here's the side view...quite decent size....i can easily finish a single bun in 2-3 mouthful
the fillings inside....melted yellowish salted egg yolk custard....so tasty😋
i will order this again on next time!
BON APPETIT!

7 comments:

Stacy said...

If I eat that 'lunch + dinner', I'd feel like a hippo at first and be hungry again by dinnertime!

mun said...

Wah wah wah, all very good. Very nice! Both eateries I also like their food. Yum yummy!

PH said...

Another loaded and satisfying banana leaf meal! I like! Somehow I don't like salted egg yolk custard.

Nancy Chan said...

Drooling over your lunch + dinner food but need to share with hubby. Lol!

Jeevan said...

That's a yummy banana leaf meal, and their chicken 65 looks different and tempting. I've never seen a black bun before, and it seems like a lava cake to me.

contact.ewew said...

I've a BananaBro near me that I could (and tempted to) order via delivery...but I'm not sure how the end result will look like when it reaches me. I'm pretty sure it won't look as presentable and appetising as yours with all the sides and curries in its proper places. ^_~

Twilight Man said...

I often wondered how they made it so black and call it charcoal buns. Do they put charcoal inside? Lol

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...