Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Nasi Kandar Pelita @ Macalister Road, Penang

It was a late nite Saturday and we drove out to Georgetown for supper.
At first we wanted to go to Gurney, but somehow that famous foodcourt seems like no longer operating anymore (or maybe we took the wrong way and couldn't find it).
Feeling disappointed and hangry, we detoured to have nasi kandar instead....
not much of dishes to choose since it was past 10pm....i had salted egg, some stir fried cabbages and a piece of ayam madu. Only the chicken wings left😞
Tastewise was just so-so. I can get better nasi kandar elsewhere....I think Pelita is too overrated. This plate of nasi with papadam and bandung syrup is RM15 nett.

4 comments:

mun said...

Wah, so late, after 10 pm, I can imagine you must be so so so very hungry. That salted egg looks so tasty. That day I suddenly have a craving for hard boiled salted eggs, till now also haven't fulfill that cravings. You went to Penang for work?

Rose world said...

That was heavy supper. Haha. Tasted nasi kandar twice. Not a fan, too spicy for my taste buds. Lol.

Nancy Chan said...

I haven't taken nasi kandar for a long time. Must have salted egg with nasi kandar or any curry rice.

Stacy said...

Wing is my default choice as usually it has more edible bits than other parts. Breast is all meat but normally it won't be a big piece.

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...