Monday, April 11, 2022

Sg Pinang Foodcourt

When in Penang....
i must order Sotong Kangkung!
and yes, my wish fulfilled...
I followed my teammates to sneak out to Georgetown for late dinner/supper....
We ordered a plate for sharing among 3 of us. Now, this is a correct version of Sotong Kangkung with thick dark sauce and plenty of crushed peanut. This is so legit!
The way we put our chopsticks as if we are goin to 'lou sang'😆
We also had Sotong Bakar (grilled cuttlefish).
Well seasoned and grilled. The sotong are fresh and chewy (QQ texture) too.
 
For late owls hunting for supper, this foodcourt is the place to go!
Plenty of stalls selling local fare...I will definitely be back again! 

6 comments:

Twilight Man said...

I have been there many times to meet friends. You should explore other places too where there are more than just the cuttlefish. Have you tried at The Great World Park?

mun said...

Wah, looks so good. There is so much nice tasty food in penang, what else did you eat?

Nux V said...

Twilight Man: my trip this time was too brief, unable to explore much.

Mun: i didn't explore much on the street food...anyway, stay tuned!

PH said...

Wah...that sotong kangkung I will order and finish it all by myself! I must follow my partner back to Penang and look for this foodcourt hee..hee...

Nancy Chan said...

These are my favourites. Yums.. Don't know when we will be going to Penang to enjoy all the street food.

Stacy said...

OMG both look so good. Where can we find this in KL??

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...