Thursday, April 28, 2022

Ippudo Ramen @ The Gardens

It was one of those weekdays where Ippudo Ramen does not have a queue. Usually it was long queue despite off peak hours.
So i quickly made my way in for a late lunch.
Ordered their famous Shiromaru Motoaji
which according to the description is "IPPUDO’s original creamy tonkotsu broth served with thin noodles, pork belly chashu, black fungus and spring onions. A classic Hakata-style ramen."
well, indeed it never disappoints. This is a good ramen with springy noodles and thick flavourful tonkotsu broth!
But quite a pricey one. This bowl already costs me RM40+ (can't remember the exact price but is around there).
Nevertheless i will be back again to try out some other ramen.
Meanwhile, festive is in the air...in AEON....i think their theme this year is 'Raya Penuh Makna' (Meaningful Raya)
some photo snap at The Gardens...*raya decor not up yet during then
btw does the below picture reminds you of 'snake & ladder' board game?

7 comments:

Rose world said...

Your tonkotsu looked delicious. I would enjoy it myself too. I like lesser crowd. Even the restriction is lifted effective 1 May, I think I will maintain with wearing mask in public places....

mun said...

It does look like snake and ladder. The ramen pork broth should have tiny pieces of lard floating in it to make it more umami! Did you notice the lard?

Nux V said...

Rose world: but now i think the crowd is back at most malls and restaurants. Yea, still need to take precaution despite restriction lifted.

Mun: i didn't notice any lard...

Nancy Chan said...

Ippudo Ramen looks good to me. Even before 1st of May, situation is almost back to normal. More people are coming out to eat and eateries are crowded especially during weekend and public holidays.

contact.ewew said...

Oh, I like Ippudo's ramen too. The price of around RM40+ now is still reasonable (I think) coz when I checked back my post, it was already RM34 eight years ago! I really like their gyoza.

mun said...

Maybe the lard are too tiny pieces.

Stacy said...

40+... gets very pricy when paying for more than 1 portion.

I'd think of the moving staircases from Harry Potter rather than snakes and ladders!

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...