Thursday, May 5, 2022

Enca Restaurant @ Batu Ferringhi, Penang

It was a hot Saturday afternoon and i was too lazy to follow my colleagues who drove out to town for their 'food exploration', hence i settled with some food just across the road from the hotel that i stayed.
Enca Restaurant as shown in the menu cover...
ordered some Indian dishes
Palak Paneer
Butter Chicken
Garlic Naan
and papadam
This seems like a meal for 2 but it was just me alone trying to finish them all...
I didn't expect the huge portion (for a solo diner), hence i did not manage to finish them...sorry for the food that has gone to waste....
Anyway, it was a good meal, my fav is the crispy papadam
Garlic naan was freshly prepared and aromatic...nice to dip with butter chicken and palak paneer.
I only thing i dislike is that they only have chicken breast for the butter chicken, tough and hard to chew. 
Mint sauce was provided, although i'm not sure what to dip, coz I already have the butter chicken gravy to dip for the naan.
Total damage for this meal is RM40nett with a glass of lycee drink.

3 comments:

mun said...

I love all the food you ordered but really too much food. I think must be a super eater to be able to eat all. Price is affordable.

Rose world said...

Wow. That was a lot for 1 person. I don't think I can finish all. I like garlic naan but I much prefer cheese naan.

Stacy said...

Classy Indian food.

Pie in the Sky @ Skytropolis Genting Highlands

A pizza shop in Skytropolis. This is a hidden spot at the indoor theme park which no one notices, unless you happen to queue there for the r...