Monday, May 23, 2022

Chang Jiang White Coffee, Ipoh

Me & colleagues managed to drop by Chang Jiang White Coffee while in Ipoh.
It was during peak lunch hour hence the place was packed when we reached there.
Menu and order chit were provided at every table, but the order chit has to pass to the counter and pay on the spot. The food were delivered to the table by their staff.
I had iced cold white coffee...It came with a jar of iced cubes and a mug of white coffee separately.
To enjoy the coffee, just pour that coffee into the jar and instantly you will get a super cold yet thick white coffee.
We also shared the kaya butter toast among the 4 of us...
nicely done toast!
this eatery place has a section that sells their Chang Jiang white coffee products. More details available in this link.
Overall, the toast and their white coffee taste good. Quite a popular place among locals and tourists, as it has a variety of foods in the menu such as rice & noodles too, something like 'Old Town Coffee' sort of eatery, but this is more localised one and most likely is a non-halal.

5 comments:

The Yum List said...

I've never quite understood the amount of butter on kaya butter toast. I do love kaya though. Wonder if I could swap out the butter and replace it with additional kaya?

mun said...

Wow, the thick white coffee looks delicious! 😋 I have read a lot about this place. No chance to go there yet.

contact.ewew said...

I love white coffee but, for some reason, I don't quite like this brand of Chang Jiang coffee from Ipoh. >.<

PH said...

I suddenly felt so thirsty after seeing your white coffee and that jar of ice. LOL! I would definitely enjoy an ice cold white coffee. My favorite is the one at Annie 1.

Stacy said...

Oo look at that butter poking out!

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...