Monday, November 9, 2020

Pizza & Cakes

Oct 29 (public holiday):
I ordered 2 regular pizzas from Pizza Hut. It has been some time since my last pizza meal from Pizza Hut.
These are on 'buy 1 free 1' promotion.
We had:
Super Supreme pizza
and Triple Chicken pizza
I prefer the Super Supreme as it has more crunch from the capsicums, onions and pineapple cubes.
Both pizzas cost RM31.90 nett inclusive of delivery.
Meanwhile, annoying sis bought a cake from RT.
Something 'almond with fruits'....not sure of the actual name for this cake....
500gm for less than RM50 (according to her)
the fruits are strawberries, peach, berries...
lotsa cream on top...which i did not eat
cake cutting ceremony😝
the cross section of the cake...
the texture is so spongy, feels light and not filling at all.
We did not like it, so no more RT cream cake next time.

7 comments:

Twilight Man said...

Nice cakes. I love that sprinkled generous almonds.

Libby said...

I love super supreme pizza, with generous chunks of pineapple.

Now you made me have craving for pizza.

Nux V said...

Twilight Man: we enjoyed the almonds but not the cream.

Libby: yea, I like the super supreme too.

Tekkaus said...

You make me crave for pizzas right now. :D

mun said...

I also don't like cream cakes like this so I have never bought any. since from very young after eating normal cream cake I don't like. I love to eat pizza but cannot order any because he doesn't eat cheese so I won't be able to finish two pizzas since must get the buy 1 get 1 free promo.

Nancy Chan said...

I love pizza but have not eaten pizza for a long time because hubby is not a fan of pizza. I too do not like too much cream on the cake.

PH said...

Wah! Nice! I haven't had Pizza Hut for a long time. I think their pizzas are better than Dominos. I actually like cream cake but maybe this one had too much cream.

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...