Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Wheat Crackers vs Cream Crackers

Looks same but different...
The top is wheat cracker & the bottom is cream cracker.
I m OK with both!
I usually eat them plain without jam and dipping.
  Puer tea / osmanthus green tea for digestion
  When hungry I would have Homesoy...This is powder form and is without sugar...I prefer to add lil' sugar otherwise it would be too bland.
  Other biscuits that we have:
Julie's peanut butter biscuits and 'Luxury' tiramisu biscuits.
'Tiger' energy biscuits and 'Luxury' plain crackers. I hardly eat these.
Meanwhile i got this Reader's Digest FOC sometime in May (during the 1st lockdown). It was distributed to every house in the neighbourhood...yet to read....
I finally tried the Julie's Le-mond lemon filling cracker...Tastewise so-so only....the lemon filling is not that sweet but still artificial to me...like those Hack's lemon sweets, and almost the same taste as Luxury lemon biscuit.

6 comments:

mun said...

My parents used to subscribe to reader digest. So nice to get a free copy. I didn't get one. Guess they didn't distribute in my taman. I don't think I have eaten munchy wheat crackers before. Is it like jacob's weetameal. Ah I see you still have not tried jacob's low salt high fiber crackers yet cos it is only available in one big tin. Dunno your father will eat it or not since low salt may mean bland to many.

mun said...

Hahahaha your stock of biscuits can match mine cos my stock is running low now. I guess you just don't like lemon flavour so you won't drink those gassy soft drink with lemon flavours I guess. When eat side by side to compare, the luxury lemon has stronger and more artificial taste than lemons but when not eaten side by side,I guess cannot tell the difference.

Nancy Chan said...

I haven't tasted Munchy's wheat and cream crackers. I need to buy Green Tea again. We usually drink Puer Tea when we are eating out. I haven't tried the powder form Homesoy. The liquid form in bottle is too sweet for me.

Twilight Man said...

I have eaten Munchy several times. 8/10 ratings.

You must living in upscale neighborhood to receive such a good copy of Reader's Digest.

Small Kucing said...

I bought the wrong one..hubi likes cream cracker.

mun said...

Nancy, in cardboard carton, homesite has a no added sugar version.

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...