Wednesday, March 25, 2020

MCO Extended to 14 April???

Oh no...it means i hav to continue to WFM for another 3 weeks! I'm so office-sick now....miss the office and everyting there - my comfy chair, personal aircond, the cats, the pantry cookies and...my colleagues 
 *these pictures were taken back in 2018...and my desk has shifted elsewhere
 And of course i miss the weekend outings...
 Salary already out on last Fri...that at least motivates me...'psychologically'
Anyway, hopefully after the MCO i dun put on weight but instead slim down after eating healthy home-cooked food for a month~~
To those who are working from home - Happy Working!
and those who are not...
Just.Stay.At.Home

8 comments:

Libby said...

I prefer WFH cos lesser stress plus no need to spend time and money on transport, can sleep a little bit more, hee hee.

Nancy Chan said...

Staying at home is ok with me but I miss having breakfast in our regular coffee shops and foodie trip with friends. Hope it is only for 4 weeks, and not extended again. Take care and stay safe.

mun said...

last 3 photos is genting ah? wah, you love your office so much ah? you got personal aircon so means u got your own room? wah u iz big boss.

mun said...

i like the no need to commute part.

Twilight Man said...

I miss going to gym and boxing sessions. I don't miss my office at all since I have started freelancing outside. You know my history by now.

I just weighed myself and I lost 0.5kg!! This is so strange!

Rose world said...

No choice. Need to stay put at home. Feel like in confinement. One month at home. Haha. Luckily still able to go out buy foid and grocery.

PH said...

So good you miss office hah..hah... I don't miss my office at all. Me bad. LOL!

Jane said...

Working from home is definately safer and we can save on transportation

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...