Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Dahmakan - 30% Off

The food delivery services are getting competitive these days with promotional discounts and....free gifts!
 After a few months of not ordering from dahmakan....I decided to give it a second chance (hoping that the service has improved).
Well, it was an impromptu decision after receiving an sms from dahmakan that they will be giving away free yogurt drinks with every purchase on International Women's Day (8 March), on top of the 30% discount (with minimum purchase of RM20) 
 hence, I reinstalled the app in my phone, revived my 'account' and started clicking away....
Here are my orders:
Hawaiian Chicken Pizzania
A combination of lasagna but with Chicken ham and pineapple cubes, sort of Hawaiian chicken pizza ingredients (minus the bread).
Quite filling but too cheesy for me.
 Garlic Black Pepper Rice
I did not taste this but my mom commented that the sauce was too peppery and the chicken are not those fresh chicken (frozen chicken)...Well, this sort of delivery can't compare to the 'chap fan' stall where they cook fresh chicken from the market.
 the delivery service seems to improve 'slightly'. I put the delivery time as 12:20pm and my food arrived around 1pm...So it is not 'overly late'...
 I was surprised to see 2 large bottles of Marigold yogurt drinks coz I was expecting the small individual bottles...but anyhow I kept those in the fridge for future consumption...lolx
Total damage: RM19.58 for all the above inclusive of delivery.

9 comments:

mun said...

wah, very cheap for the food and drinks and delivery charges. Are they making a loss with all these good deals / promotions? Their food do not tempt me at all.

Nancy Chan said...

I suppose they are trying to attract more business.

Libby said...

Price very cheap and affordable wor.

Rose world said...

I havent try any food delivery yet. Lasagna looked good. Long time didnt have that.

CL (RealGunners) said...

Wei looks darn good leh! Not like the sorry looking... things which I get when I order food delivery here >.<

Nux V said...

Mun: I think they are still making profits, just lesser.

Nancy Chan: yea, economy is slow these days, need to do something to increase sales.

Libby: hard times like this need to have cheaper option for consumers...

Rose world: yea, it was good, just too cheesy.

CL(RealGunners): wow, u r BACK! hmmm, the food presentation cannot guarantee, sometimes I got some sorry looking ones...

PH said...

I did try their food again earlier in the year. Now they seem to have many more varieties especially Japanese food.

Twilight Man said...

The food order looked delicious from the photos. The 2 bottles of yoghurt drinks could easily cost RM13! Really worth it.

John Yip said...

Dah Makan is definitely a good option to me when I need to organise a group golf lesson. I agree that Hawaiian Chicken Pizzania is cheesy and the portion offered by Dah Makan can actually be shared among two people.

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...