Monday, March 16, 2020

Burger King RM9.90 Promo Extended to Whole Day

The other week after I had the BK promo lunch with colleague, I saw the advertisement on FB and decided to drop by BK again, this time for dinner. Yes, they did a 'wise choice' of extending the promo till whole day!
To cater for late diners like me ;-)
 So, I left the office around 8:55pm on Thursday and reached BK IOI City Mall at 9:10pm. The place was quite empty...great! Only a few shoppers and most of them wore masks.
Got my burger without much waiting and seated comfortably in a near-to-empty restaurant enjoyin my quiet dinner..
 ah...blissful life!!!
 This shop was previously occupied by Fish&Co, it was recently took over by BK and the interior is tastefully renovated.
 u can see that the seats are mostly empty...coz it is near closing time
 After the meal, I still have some time left before the mall closing, hence I dropped by Tesco to stock up my instant noodles...
and....
to check out on the toilet rolls....LOLx
just kidding, I m not those 'psycho' who hoarded the toilet rolls, I was just curious if there are still any stock left coz it was reported that many stores have run out of these...
Note: the BK promo is only until yesterday (15 March 2020)

10 comments:

Rose world said...

It has been quite sometime I had burgers from BK. One just recently opened after uograding work and another is too far from my place. Rm9.90 is good offer.

mun said...

I like to eat BK too but since they moved away from midvalley mall I couldn't eat them anymore. Why hoard toilet rolls?

Libby said...

You made me have craving for bk again. There was another round of panic buying at our supermarkets again last night after malaysia announced their "lockdown" from 18 march to 31 march.

Nancy Chan said...

I haven't tried Burger King. There was panic buying and most supermarkets were crowded. Hope situation would ease since its only partial lock down. We only buy whatever necessary just to avoid going out too often.

Nux V said...

Rose world: yea, good offer.

Mun: I have no idea about the toilet rolls frenzy. I did not stock up on those. From what i seen over the internet, people are fighting over the last pack/roll. Siao!

Libby: the announcement was too sudden and people misunderstood the meaning of 'restricted movement order' hence they imagined the worst, causing panic buying. It is still happening in M'sia today but less serious compared to yesterday.

Nux V said...

Nancy Chan: yea, some elderly are left out and couldn't buy much compared to the 'stronger young shoppers'. Many still got the wrong perception that it will soon be a lockdown hence started to hoard the food items.

Libby said...

Yours is mushroom swiss burger?

PH said...

As of yesterday, the gila2 panic buying is over and I can go and buy my things. Now you make me wanna try BK. Can order via Grabfood. Hmm... LOL!

Bethany said...

I love BK soo much!

Twilight Man said...

Burger King is my top most favourite yet I miss this promotion. Have to go and check their promotion again.

Happy Quarantine!

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...