Monday, March 9, 2020

Foodpanda Delivery - Papparich

There was some delivery promotion goin on in Foodpanda with 30% discount (by applying the code: PANDAPAL) plus with free delivery charges.
I took this opportunity to try out the service and ordered from Papparich
Curry Noodles with thick & rich curry soup.
The soup was packed separately in a paper bowl/container
the noodles (and its ingredients) are packed in a plastic container which is microwavable....The ingredients consist of fishcake, chicken, long beans, beansprouts and 2 pieces of crispy beancurd sheets. I opted for vermicelli noodles (meehoon) mixed with yellow noodles.
 I also ordered Fried Kuey Teow...I kept it for lunch on the following day
Total damage: RM23.38 for all the above inclusive of delivery.


7 comments:

Rose world said...

I wish we have Papparich in Kuching. Now only open 1st EM outlet in Sibu not so long ago.

mun said...

yes, better to order two items to make full use of the delivery.

PH said...

These days so convenient with food deliveries and discounts that they give. The fried koay teow looks good. So far I only use Grabfood.

Nux V said...

Rose world: Ohh...then possible that they would open one in Kuching since they have it in Sibu.

Mun: yea agree

PH: u can fry better kuey teow than that...heheheh (cheeky grin)

Nancy Chan said...

I don't mind having the fried noodle.

Libby said...

I just had curry today too, i miss curry after so long time didn't have it. I had tried foodpanda once only, as i usually like to go out for my meals and have my food served warm on the spot.

Nux V said...

Nancy Chan: I m not that fussy over food as long as the price is reasonable.

Libby: yea, I prefer to dine in, but sometimes just too lazy due to the hot weather.

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...