Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Train to Busan Horror House

Got myself a combo ticket which includes a 'boarding pass' to the horror house...
The Express Pass consists of  a ticket for Single Admission + Free digital picture + 360 VR Game + 'Train to Busan' movie at Bona Cinema Genting 
 The horror house was just...so-so, well, I mean there were lotsa zombies trying to 'surprise' u, but that's all....
Anyway, no camera nor 'weapon'/'mask'/'costume' is allowed when entering the house, so just drop off ur ideas of wanting to revenge these zombies.
As for the 360 VR Game, it was thrilling coz i get to 'experience' killing zombies in a virtual environment. I 'died' quite fast.
After all, this was my first time with VR game.

3 comments:

PH said...

Oh, that's very interesting! My one and only "horror house" experience was at a circus and it was quite pathetic. LOL!

mun said...

Ah, I see you enjoy yourself kaw kaw when you are up in Genting. Good, life is too short to be wasted, must enjoy every minute of it!

Libby said...

I remembered i did explore a horror house when i went genting with my family in 2010, lucky it was juust mediocre.

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...