Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Free Meals & Bowling Game

As in my previous post, I mentioned that there was some event goin on in the office with lotsa visitors (business partners) from different continents came over....Anyway, that's not the main point....coz my excitement doesn't spark by them, but instead of the free food that is served to them....
Alrite….why do I bother so much on the free food when it wasn't for me (nor the staffs)?
Well, I was hoping that the office admin over-ordered so that I could 'savour' some of the leftovers...
yea, my wish came true when the staffs got 'invited' to join them for lunch~~
I had KFC fried chicken, Subway sandwich
 and satays...yes, Haji Samuri Kajang satays!
 I felt so 'contented' joining them for lunch although 99% I was just focusing on my food! LOL! I m so thick-skinned!
 heck cares what's the topic on the table...I just wanna EAT!
 The following day, we had 'get-together bowling session' with these visitors too...
All the staffs went to Berjaya Times Square to join them for a bowling game, despite not skilled in it!
 it is a huge bowling arena with 48 lanes!
 yours truly just simply throw the ball into the longkang (drain)....heck cares coz I just want it to finish fast!
After then, we adjourned to Havana Bar for dinner!
 Not so sure what is good there but the place was crowded on a Thursday evening...
There is a popcorn machine at one corner...seems like so out-of-place!
 we had buffet of  'western food' which taste so-so only, but can't expect much since this isn't their core.
There goes my free lunch, free dinner and a free bowling game!

8 comments:

mun said...

wow! your company is so fun! always give free makan to staff!

Nux V said...

Mun: no fun at all, working here can gain weight easily, but hard to lose....

PH said...

Wah...makan again! I bet the satay you had is way better than the one I had. "just simply throw the ball into the longkang" LOL!

Nux V said...

PH: I haven't taste the satay at ur place, so I have no comment ;-)

Nancy Chan said...

Sounds so like my office. Lol! There was always surplus food and we often get free food after meetings. Yes, can gain weight easily.

Twilight Man said...

What a lucky girl! Everything is free and free! So shiok lah.
This Haji Samuri Kajang satays are always tasty and big sized! Yums!

Libby said...

So lucky you, got free makan. The KFC and satays look good, yums! So long never play bowling.

Libby said...

I think now if i play bowling, i bet will go into longkang also lol.

Pie in the Sky @ Skytropolis Genting Highlands

A pizza shop in Skytropolis. This is a hidden spot at the indoor theme park which no one notices, unless you happen to queue there for the r...