Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Meals @ Genting Club

The club cafeteria offers a menu with 4 choices of set meal that changes every 3 days. The set meal comes with a choice of western or eastern style soup.
I tried both the broccoli soup and the ABC soup on the first day.
Broccoli soup
ABC soup
As for the main course, we had:
Grilled pork belly and bacon rice
 Salted egg yolk chicken chop rice
  Seafood fried rice
 The menu changed on my second day visit, hence I got the chance to tried on other items
I had chickpea soup
 and black pepper chicken chop rice
BON APPETIT!

6 comments:

mun said...

wah, genting is like your 2nd home. chickpea soup sounds tasty!

suituapui said...

Love broccoli soup. Chick pea? Gotta give that a try one of these days.

PH said...

Nice lah, you get to go to Genting quite often!

Nancy Chan said...

I would enjoy the broccoli and chickpea soup. Lots of food choices in Genting.

Twilight Man said...

Everything looks so sedap!

Libby said...

I would like to try the broccoli soup.

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...