Monday, November 11, 2019

My Weekday Lunch/Dinner

The below are my weekday lunch/dinner which I had on different days...usually my meal doesn't exceed RM10 unless for some 'special occasion'.
Nasi kandar at Maulana (RM 9.50) which consists of chicken korma, deep fried bittergourd, omelette and lotsa curry gravy to soak the rice ;-)
 Minced pork porridge (RM4) with braised peanuts (RM2) from Yee Kee Porridge shop.
 My usual late dinner at KFC. I had this 'super jimat' set for RM9.50 which consists of fried chicken, cheese wedges, fries and Pepsi.
 and last but not least, my comfort food of sweet and sour chicken rice (RM6.50) at a cafĂ© nearby the office.
 u can't go wrong with this dish!
BON APPETIT!

5 comments:

Libby said...

Your weekday lunch and dinner look good and comforting even though they do not exceed rm10. Me too, sometimes i eat cheapo sometimes i eat expensive, cannot everyday eat expensive, will pengsan very fast lol!

suituapui said...

Nasi kandar!!! I so love Indian. KFC? No, thank you! LOL!!!

mun said...

wah, got new cursive fonts for your post titles. So good, your lunch is usually RM10. I like all the food you eat here. You are right, sweet sour anything won't go wrong.

Rose world said...

I seldom take nasi kandar. The level of spiciness is way beyond my endurance. Lol.

PH said...

Cheap and yet so good!

Flying Fish @ Oistins, Barbados

Barbados is known as "the land of the flying fish" which is also a national symbol of the country. So, off we went to try this fis...