Thursday, November 21, 2019

Night Photography

Went for a jalan-jalan after meals and 'captured' whatever that is interesting.
The below was taken at 'Ming Ren' restaurant...nice porcelain display with all sorts of shapes...I wish I could have such collection at home...*dream on
Another 'collection' I wish to have is...ahemmmm…..
nice eh?
*slap myself for daydreaming here
 Anyway, it was already night time when I took those pictures...so let me just dream on....
It was cooling to walk around Genting at night...I took a picture of Maxims (since I was staying here) for remembrance....lolx
 The lift lobby.....
it looks like YG Entertainment dance studio from this angle...
in case u r wondering how that 'dance studio' looks like...here's a preview of it:

ok, back to the Maxims hotel....let me showcase u this ultra modern corridor that have never fail to capture my attention!
nice kan???
and well....back to the room to continue with my dreamzzz…..

4 comments:

mun said...

So relaxing to walk in genting at night because of the cool weather. Aha! a selfie with hidden face.

PH said...

You like to minum minum? LOL! So syiok can have such a getaway.

Rose world said...

My man would be dreaming of such collection. Haha

Libby said...

I like the corridor, looks so class.

D'Nats Sri Petaling

D'Nats First time trying D'Nats despite this stall has been around for quite some time. It is an established Malay warung that sells...