Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Christmas Decoration @ SkyAvenue, Genting

Took a day 'off' on last Friday to....ahemmm….clear my mind after some hectic weeks.
Where to?
my usual hangout place that is not far from KL...
Was delighted to see that the Christmas decorations have been set up on the centre stage.
 woo-hooo…...i'm in a joyous mood! (*year end syndrome kickin' in)
it sure looks so festive up there
despite the decorative not fully 'up' yet.... Some were still in progress...
Meanwhile, weather was gloomy but cooling, and visibility was clear as I can see KLCC from there.
I can't stop enjoying the 'clouds'
 as well as lazying on the comfy bed....ZzZZzzz
it has been some time since I last stayed in Maxims
 the room is facing the colourful First World Hotel....ok la, not bad for a view!


7 comments:

mun said...

wah, so syiok, you always go genting to hang out in the clouds.

suituapui said...

...and it's only November!

PH said...

Haiz...so fast Christmas is coming already and CNY is not that far away! Time to clean the house! LOL!

Nux V said...

Mun: :-)

suituapui: yes, i'm already in jolly mood!

PH: ooppssss….haven't thought of it yet...lol!

Twilight Man said...

I am saying again that your karma is so good and blessed!
You always enjoy sleeping high up and closer to heavens. LOLOL

Libby said...

Up high in the clouds! So shiok. Thanks for sharing the xmas decor pics, you made me feel like having a festive mood already.

Belle said...

Christmas is just around the corner and the decorations of sky avenue is beautiful! I need to decorate my house after I have my renovations done in my house. Click here to find out more about good renovations services!

Pie in the Sky @ Skytropolis Genting Highlands

A pizza shop in Skytropolis. This is a hidden spot at the indoor theme park which no one notices, unless you happen to queue there for the r...