Monday, July 22, 2019

Wasabi Restaurant

Sometime last year, we tried out the 'newly opened' Japanese restaurant in the neighbourhood.
not sure when it opened, we did not notice it and did not bother to drop by until last year...
Sis ordered the salmon don @ RM14.90
and i had the tempura udon @ RM15.90
they have promotion on the salmon sashimi...so we ordered 2 pax...and it came in 'rose' petals.
Original price was RM25.80....after deduction of RM16, it became RM9.80....*unbelievable!
Overall, this meal was only RM42.60 nett!

5 comments:

mun said...

is wasabi still around? let me keep an eye out for it when I am in that area.

Rose world said...

That is reasonable price!!

Japanese anytime for me. I love sashimi. Lovely rose design they made for sashimi.

Nancy Chan said...

Not a big fan of Japanese food but I do like the tempura and other fried or cooked stuffs.

Twilight Man said...

The Japanese meals look great and reasonable at that total price. That plate of salmon in rose shape is beautiful.

Libby said...

Salmon sashimi is my fav!

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...