Monday, July 8, 2019

Quick Lunches with Colleagues

It has been a busy week since last week (and hopefully it ends soon), but I managed to catch up with my colleague (who is based in next block) for a meal. We had a quick lunch at Maulana, coz I was craving for their briyani and curry...
I had 'kari banjir' briyani rice with omelette & deep fried bitter gourd for RM7. It was a filing and satisfying meal....burrpppp!!!
 the following day when my schedule was less hectic (after completed some of my urgent tasks)….I went out with the team for a another quick 'catch-up' lunch...It has been some time since I last had lunch with them. Since we want it 'quick', we went for the food court. I had teriyaki bento set at RM15.80 nett.
Nothing to shout about but it will definitely be a one-off try for me...Well, i can have better teriyaki chicken elsewhere.

5 comments:

PH said...

The first meal was so much better!

mun said...

I prefer your kari banjir' briyani rice with omelette & deep fried bitter gourd than the chicken teriyaki bento. The price of the briyani rice is also better, taste also better.

Libby said...

I am craving for some briyani now

Rose world said...

Have a good weekend.

Briyani! Long time didnt have that. Very filling actually. I usually have problem finishing it up.

Small Kucing said...

Both also looks so yummy. I do love the fried bitter gourd.

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...