Friday, July 26, 2019

Curries Craving

Some time end of last year, our company had a 'makan-makan' and we had ordered the Indian food catering. It was a buffet style and food were abundance - Tandoori chicken, mutton curries, mixed veggies, roti canai, papadam...all are my fav!
Just look at the plateful of food...i'm kinda kiasu to stuff everything into a plate!
 
On another occasion, I had Japanese curry rice at Yoshinoya (again)....yummmzzzz!!! I keep on ordering the same food in Yoshinoya.
my curries craving satisfied!

6 comments:

PH said...

You make me crave for curry! I am thinking of going for a curry fix next week :)

mun said...

I love all the food on your plate in photo 1. in photo 2 what is that piece of deep fried things on top of your rice?

Nux V said...

PH: lol!

Mun: that is fish katsu.

Rose world said...

Indian curry, Malay curry, I like. Not so much on Japanese curry.

Libby said...

Same as Rose, I like Indian curry but not so much on Japanese curry. Cannot eat curry yet as I just recovered from my cough recently :)

Twilight Man said...

I always love to eat Japanese curry esp when I visited Japan. Funny thing is the Japanese seldom like Indian or Malay curry due to the coconut milk. My former room mate in Tokyo told me that he threw up!

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...