Thursday, July 18, 2019

Teatime

Featuring some of the teatime I had these days....
I reheated the garlic bread from the office pantry for 2 minutes (taught by a colleague) and got a super fluffy bread....like 'roti canai'....
after having garlic bread several times in the office, I was curious of its origin and asked the person who 'supplied' this about it, but he did not answer...SECRET kononnya….
On another occasion, another colleague purposely went to Alamanda Mall (Putrajaya) to buy McD Choco pie which she claimed was nice....
Most McD no longer selling this (out of stock), but this mall seems to have abundant stocks.
 I never got the chance to try this while it was still available, so I ordered one from her, as she was buying in bulk.
Priced @RM4, this pie is slightly more expensive than the usual ones in McD. Worth a try if u like overflowing choco lava...
it was nice, but I dun have sweet tooth...so once is enuff!

3 comments:

mun said...

why so secretive about the garlic bread!? lolx! he made it himself is it? so he shy to let you all know. I have eaten the choc pie twice. The 2nd time I ate it, it tastes spicy, so weird.

PH said...

Senang saja heh..heh.. You buy the bread. Crush some garlic and mix with butter and salt. Spread the garlic butter on the bread and toast in the oven. Tada....garlic bread!

Nux V said...

Mun: he might own the factory tht mass produce these garlic bread....shessshhhhh….it is SECRET!

PH: did before...but my garlic bread not as nice and fluffy as these :-(

Flying Fish @ Oistins, Barbados

Barbados is known as "the land of the flying fish" which is also a national symbol of the country. So, off we went to try this fis...