Thursday, June 20, 2019

Colourful kuih and my free meal....

Was involved in the company audit for 2 consecutive days and the company was so good to provide us with kuih…
The office admin ordered a huge tray of kuih for breakfast although they were only a small group of people involved.
I was savoring these for breakfast and teatime for 2 days ;-)
The leftover were then distributed among the staffs...
lunch was provided too...Nandos chicken!
but i was too hungry to take any pic...
Someone gave me his unwanted coleslaw and I had it with eggs and garlic bread for dinner (all FOC coz these bread and eggs were part of the company breakfast program)
 lunch (for the 2nd day) was KFC!
KFC drumstick + thigh is always my preferred combination...and the office admin was so smart to order this combination for all the 5 boxes that she bought!
i was so well-fed in these 2 days...

5 comments:

Libby said...

I am craving for KFC now, I like the combination of coleslaw, garlic bread and runny eggs

PH said...

Wah...sedapnya... I had KFC one time during fasting month but somehow I did not enjoy it. Getting old I think. hah..hah...

Nux V said...

Libby: LOL!

PH: I m fine with KFC as long as I have teeth to bite, regardless of age :-)

mun said...

wah, your company is really a great company to work for with such a good budget for food for you all.

Twilight Man said...

You are always blessed with good trips and yummy food! I am so jealous.

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...