Tuesday, June 18, 2019

5.1 Cafe, Sri Petaling

This cafĂ© is located at the first floor of a shoplot nearby Uncle Don's. The dining ambience is a big contrast with Uncle Don's which is located next door (downstair).
While it is usually crowded and noisy at Uncle Don's, this place is so secluded yet relaxing with soothing music for u to enjoy a peaceful evening.
the menu....mostly western food...besides the usual cakes and coffee
 the place is dim and quiet, and perhaps unexplored as people would usually dine at restaurants that are located at ground floor (without having to climb stairs or taking the elevator)
 I had chicken chop with mushroom sauce @ RM21.90 nett
 food was OK, with free-flow plain water (even when I did not order any coffee)
this would be a good place if u prefer a quieter place for your meal.

6 comments:

mun said...

wow, you are adventurous to climb the stairs to eat at here. I seldom eat at this area nowadays due to parking as I don't like to park at the multi-storey car park with the wet market on the ground floor as it is jammed with cars whenever I want to exit the car park. That day I drove around this area and found that many eateries that I used to eat at have been replaced by new eateries. This area also won one of the top 5 spots for having the most number of bubble tea shops around. Have you tried any of the bubble tea shops?

Twilight Man said...

I think the traffic around Sri Petaling has gotten from worse to worst. I had worked there for 10 years before so I know the area by hard.

That plate looks huge and worth the price. I think I would be too full by eating just the large cut fries.

Nancy Chan said...

Yummy! I like with more salad and thick cut fries. I prefer nice and quite place.

PH said...

What you have on your plate looks good! Sri Petaling is a place that I probably won't get a chance to visit.

Libby said...

I spotted potato wedges. I prefer wedges than the normal fries.

Nux V said...

Mun: i'm not into bubble tea...and I dun understand what's so special about those pricey tea with high sugar and calories.

Twilight Man: yea, worst traffic jam at the eateries area.

Nancy Chan: the salad with sesame dressing...my fav!

PH: maybe one day....lol! this town is easily accessible from various highways.

Libby: me too!

Flying Fish @ Oistins, Barbados

Barbados is known as "the land of the flying fish" which is also a national symbol of the country. So, off we went to try this fis...