Friday, September 14, 2018

Weekend Escape

Was out of the country during the long weekend last week...
to the beautiful island of Bali
 Nice sandy beaches, but the weather was hot,  how I wish it rain at least for one day....but nope, it doesn't rain at all throughout my stay...
As it was super hot during the day, I only got to the beach by the evening to watch the sunset...
These pictures were taken at Nusa Dua, just a few steps away from the room that I stayed.
 can't resist the sea water, hence I dipped my feet and feel the 'sensation'.
The water was cooler by evening and it was very soothing to walk on the sandy beach bare feet.
 perfect skies
 there is no fencing that separates the beaches...I walk along the beaches from one hotel to another...
 This was taken from Sofitel hotel
alrite, enuff of the beaches....here's the view from above, the Kintamani volcano is seen from afar

5 comments:

mun said...

wah, so nice! you went for a relaxing break during the previous long weekend! so calming to walk on the beach.

Twilight Man said...

I really Bali and Phuket more than my hometown Penang. Muahahaha

I thought that mountain above clouds is Mount Agong. Must be wrong info given to me.

Rose world said...

Wow! Bali! Nice weekend getaway.

Libby said...

I have never been to Bali, only been to Batam and Bintan

Nux V said...

Mun: yea, is therapeutic too ;-)

Twilight Man: I tink it is Mount Agong after googling it.

Rose World: yes, great vacation.

Libby: I never been to Batam or Bintan.

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...