Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Grilled Chicken Steak at NY Steak Shack

Celebrated a colleague's birthday at NY Steak Shack. As we only have one hour limit for our lunch, we did not order 'lavishly'.
I had their grilled chicken breast steak with 2 side dishes - coleslaw and fries.
The chicken breast was well marinated and tender...
 On another occasion, I was craving for youtiao (Chinese cruller) and decided to get it from the morning market. This stick costs RM1.20 nowadays
It is best eaten with soy milk....super yum!!!

6 comments:

mun said...

Oh, your post reminded me that I have not tried this eatery at Midvalley yet. I guess I may never try it since you say the beef is not so tender and since I won't eat here for its chicken.

yes, youtiao and soy milk tastes good. I like this combo too.

PH said...

I think there is one outlet at 1-Utama. I was thinking of trying but somehow never had time for it.

Nux V said...

Mun: they have fish & chips....but I think you wouldn't be bothering that too ;-)

Phong Hong: yea understood that, u r very busy cooking for ur parents now.

Rose world said...

I had youtiaw this morning. With lek tau Duane (mung bean soup). And yesterday too, with claypot noodle.

Libby said...

Long time didn't eat youtiaw with soy milk, miss it!

Nux V said...

Rose World: wow, u have youtiao quite frequent...

Libby: me too...

Flying Fish @ Oistins, Barbados

Barbados is known as "the land of the flying fish" which is also a national symbol of the country. So, off we went to try this fis...