Thursday, September 20, 2018

Mazi Pan Mee

This outlet in Sri Petaling has been around for almost a year, but I only get to try it recently.
Located same row as the Baskin Robbins, this place is popular among the office workers nearby.
It was crowded when I dropped by during the noon.
Ordered the dried version of pan mee and add-on with a bowl of meat dumpling soup.
The noodles texture was just so-so compared to the established Jojo or Super Kitchen....The minced pork doesn't taste as good as Jojo.
I did not finish the noodles, mayb it was just not my type of pan mee.

5 comments:

mun said...

I wonder is this shop the one that replaced yi poh noodle from seremban. Thanks for the warning. Since you don't like it, I don't think I would want to try it.

Libby said...

Does not look good to me too, the minced meat looks dry and uninviting, no wonder you did not finish them

Nux V said...

Mun: yea, not as good as Jojo or SuperKitchen...am not goin there again.

Libby: true, it was dry.

Twilight Man said...

I think they would not last long if they don't improve. Many places have excellent Pan Mee nowadays. I like those served by JoJo's Pan mee.

Nux V said...

Twilight Man: I think that too...just a matter of time.

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...