Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Rice Set

In the same outlet as the noodles place, they do serve rice as well.
When i'm bored with noodles, I would go for the rice set at RM6.50
The typical one (and also the safest choice) is sweet & sour chicken rice...It would usually served with green leafy veggies
 Another safest choice is the kung pao chicken rice...
On certain days I would request for egg topping @ RM1.2
nothing to shout about,
just some decent meal if I opt to eat out besides IOI City mall.

3 comments:

Lotus said...

I would go for the kung po chicken rice with a runny egg

mun said...

I would say that these are budget rice meals as the price is good and the portion is big enough to keep you full until dinner.

Nux V said...

Libby: wise choice...hahah

Mun: yea, it can last till dinner.

Dayeh Noodles

Went to try out this beef noodles shop, located opposite the parking lot where the weekly pasar malam (night market) is located. The shop is...