Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Rice Set

In the same outlet as the noodles place, they do serve rice as well.
When i'm bored with noodles, I would go for the rice set at RM6.50
The typical one (and also the safest choice) is sweet & sour chicken rice...It would usually served with green leafy veggies
 Another safest choice is the kung pao chicken rice...
On certain days I would request for egg topping @ RM1.2
nothing to shout about,
just some decent meal if I opt to eat out besides IOI City mall.

3 comments:

Libby said...

I would go for the kung po chicken rice with a runny egg

mun said...

I would say that these are budget rice meals as the price is good and the portion is big enough to keep you full until dinner.

Nux V said...

Libby: wise choice...hahah

Mun: yea, it can last till dinner.

Flying Fish @ Oistins, Barbados

Barbados is known as "the land of the flying fish" which is also a national symbol of the country. So, off we went to try this fis...