Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Same Bowl of Noodles

I would usually have clear soup noodles for my lunch once a week.
Apart from the usual ingredients, I would add on veggies (with 50cent extra charge). The usual ingredients consist of green amaranth, fish ball, pork ball, a few slices of chicken chunks and fuchuk (fried beancurd skin).
For noodles type, it is either the pan mee
 or the yee mee noodles
although there are a few more noodles options such as yellow noodle, meehoon, kuey teow...
That's my decent soup noodle at RM6.

6 comments:

Rose world said...

I love a nice, decent noodle soup once a while. I would opt for pan mee.RM6 is reasonable.

PH said...

Looks good. I love noodle soup. Previously, I only refer dry noodles.

mun said...

RM6 is a good price. I also like clear soup noodle. My choice of noodles are yee mi, mihun, hor fun. Somehow I think pan mee has more starch and carb so I seldom order that thought I like to eat hand torn pan mee.

Nux V said...

Rose World: yea, reasonable price.

Phong Hong: i m fine with both dry or soup noodles.

Mun: yea pan mee is more starch and filling. I would order pan mee when i m too hungry.

Somewhere in Singapore said...

These few days have been eating unhealthy food, I must eat clear soup...

Libby said...

I would choose yellow noodles or kway teow

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...