Friday, September 21, 2018

Paparich Curry Noodle

It has been a year plus since I last had Paparich curry noodles...I remembered it as very creamy with thick 'santan' taste….Something that can filled up my hungry stomach on a late nite dinner.
So i decided to drop by one day and get my curry noodle fix....I would usually request to omit the cockles.
This bowl costs around RM14 to 15, but I was satiated coz it was full of ingredients - fishcake, crispy fried beancurd skin, chicken, taupok, long beans...
BON APPETIT!

6 comments:

mun said...

I am surprised that they do serve cockles there. wah so rich for late nite dinner so can sleep at night or not with a full tummy?

Nux V said...

Mun: LOL, yea they have cockles too....I believe their Char Kuey Teow would also have cockles by default. I can sleep better with full tummy....like a pig..zZZzzZZZzz

Rose world said...

It has been ages since I have been to Paparich. No outlet over here, so only crave for its food.

But I never try its curry noodle. Yours looked creamy. Must be satisfying meal.

Libby said...

I like it too, rich, creamy and full of ingredients

Twilight Man said...

Goodness! It would give me nightmares if I ate supper and went to bed.

Nux V said...

Rose World: yea, satisfying one!

Libby: too rich....I ended up in toilet (several times) the following day...LOL!

Twilight Man: I have sweet dream...If I did not eat full, I would end up 'dreaming' about food all night long....

Flying Fish @ Oistins, Barbados

Barbados is known as "the land of the flying fish" which is also a national symbol of the country. So, off we went to try this fis...