Thursday, December 15, 2011

Supper @ Padi House

I dun usually take supper unless if i skip dinner. It was one cold Friday nite...
@ one plus in the morning...
drizzlin' rain...
and i jst got out from the office...
feeling hungry...
stomach growling...
fingers freezing...
thinkin' of nothing much that can keep me heated...
i prefer to take some food
and there goes
my supper
at 1am plus
the restaurant is nearing close time
some of its section hav already closed
i quickly placed my order, not much choices then as the main chef has gone home.
so, i ordered pasta instead 
well, my usual fav ones is bolognaise spaghetti, but too bad they dun hav beef! 
too hungry then, i walloped everythin on the plate within minutes
rain or shine, bolognaise can never go wrong!

No comments:

Pie in the Sky @ Skytropolis Genting Highlands

A pizza shop in Skytropolis. This is a hidden spot at the indoor theme park which no one notices, unless you happen to queue there for the r...