Monday, December 19, 2011

Sheraton Hotel, Hanoi, Vietnam

Right after my biz trip in Turkey, my manager sent me out again in Nov. This time around, the company booked me a room @ this famous 5-star hotel in Hanoi.
This hotel is so much different from the congested and hectic environment in Hanoi city.
In Sheraton....u'll find
P.E.A.C.E.
haha...do i sound like advertising???
well, that is my verdict...pure from my heart
at least i find some peace from the noise pollution on the street...
thankfully, the hotel got me a higher floor room, the suite for members...
not oni i can hav a nice view of the lake,
 i dun have to face the noisy street...
with vehicles honking the entire day! 
and i can soak myself into a warm foam bath ;-)
and peacefully floss my teeth 
nope, btw, i dun hav much time to do all these...no flossing teeth nor warm bath!
i oni  hav a quick shower in here...
time is tight on my 2-day biz trip here...and most of the time i was out of the room 
can't enjoy much of the facilities...
though it had plenty of food and drinks in the fridge 
 and abundant liquor for u to choose from
 but i can't get myself drunk coz i hav to stay sane during my biz trip here...
and also to put a neat & clean image to the customer...
hence, i need this thing more than anything else...a brush to keep my suit and pants spick & spank 
nite time was spent for TV,
it has lotsa channel...
jst that i can't spend my whole nite glued to it... 
as time passed so fast...it was already morning the next day... 
but me still sitting on the bed looking at the cozy lazy armchair and the window with glaring sunlight...too reluctant to leave my comfortable bed! 
nevertheless, i gotta get my ass outta the bed and roam the city...
well, i mean time to get to work!

No comments:

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...