Wednesday, July 20, 2022

myBurgerLab

The office event committee organised a birthday celebration for June babies and everyone get to enjoy a free-lunch on that day.
We were given a choice to order from a list of burgers (with a side dish and drink).
I had 'Ohana' which according to the myBurgerLab description is: 
Seared Cheese-topped Beef Patty with Red Sauce paired with a Grilled Cinnamon Pineapple & Sautéed King & Enoki Mushrooms.
personally i don't quite enjoy the taste...the ingredients and sauce have strong flavor and overpowering each other. I would rather choose a simpler burger so that i can get to enjoy the natural beef patty taste.
As for the side dish, I had green salsa nachos...
The tangy green salsa paired well with the nachos. I finished both the small tubs of salsa dip.
As for the drink i had zero sugar Coke, which tastes just like normal Coke.

5 comments:

mun said...

Wah, your company is always so generous with food. I understand what you mean about wanting to enjoy the taste of beef patty without being kacau by the taste of the other ingredients. their sauce is too flavourful for me. I would buy a customised burger from them with my own chosen ingredients without any sauce.

Stacy said...

Oh wow I would join your company if I could!

Burgerlab some more. I slowly read your description twice! Must make my way there one fine day.

contact.ewew said...

Ah, I remember you mentioning (in my post) that you didn't enjoy your myBurgerLab experience either. Well, at least you skipped their awesome fries which aren't awesome anymore...lol.

Rose world said...

Ooohh. I love such company treat. Used to do that too when I worked.

Love your burger and nachos.

Twilight Man said...

I have not tried MyBurgerLab yet. Now you have frightened me about its taste. Better eat McD. Lolol

Flying Fish @ Oistins, Barbados

Barbados is known as "the land of the flying fish" which is also a national symbol of the country. So, off we went to try this fis...