Monday, July 4, 2022

Just some weekend outing

My typical weekend outing to the mall...
to look see look see some buns/breads
and to dine-out...
yes, i went to the same Grandmama restaurant to have my fav curry noodles again😋
it has crispy beancurd skin, taupok, fishcake, prawns, chickens, beansprout, brinjal, and long beans...drenched in a bowl of thick curry. This bowl of curry noodles costs RM18.55nett.
Here's the plain-looking entrance at Pavilion Bukit Jalil
Not much of decoration for Hari Raya (back then). I think this mall is too huge, hence quite challenging to decorate every corner in order to bring up the festive vibes.
It still looks empty despite having been in operation for several months now. But for sure, more eateries have opened.
Others non F&B shops look like struggling....
I see some efforts by the mall management to make it livelier by setting up LED trees
There was also an LED light show but it charges an entrance fee. I did not go in. 
For this kind of light show i would rather go to i-city.
On an unrelated occasion, here's a weekend snack tapao-ed from somewhere...
There were a few items stuffed in this box - oyster omelet (or-chien), jiaozi and a prawn out of nowhere...
hmmm...perhaps this prawn belongs to the fish & chips as side decoration...LOL

5 comments:

mun said...

Thanks for the photos. Next year maybe will visit this mall. Where you tapao from? Looks good.

PH said...

My favorite activity is to look see look see (but no touch LOL!) buns and pastries. I do that at Aeon and take a deep breath to take in the wonderful smell. Ahhhh....

contact.ewew said...

I once had a seafood curry in Grandmama at Pavilion KL and it was pretty good too. Ooo, it's been a long while since I ate "oh chien"...miss it! ^_~

Stacy said...

Yes please do not diss that prawn haha.

I also like checking out buns and breads.

Bushnell Tour V5 Shift Vs Pro Xe said...

This curry noodles looks very good.
I am drooling right now and love it so much.

Flying Fish @ Oistins, Barbados

Barbados is known as "the land of the flying fish" which is also a national symbol of the country. So, off we went to try this fis...