Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Tealive Roasted Milk Tea

It has been several years since my last milk tea....and i have totally forgotten on how it tastes like...
One day, i passed by the neighbourhood Tealive shop, and made an impromptu order....
Ordered a regular milk tea with grass jelly....
The price has definitely increased over the years....
i remembered that it was somewhere RM5.90++ during the last time i purchased it...
but now it is....
RM7.30
Tastes ordinary, nothing to shout about though i enjoyed eating the grass jelly
Anyway, it will be some time (or years) before my next milk tea again...
I also bought my fav walnut choc chip cake from the TK bakery...The price remains the same as last year (RM14.80).
I like the crunch from walnut and the chocolatey choc chip...will definitely buy this again!
meanwhile, here's my WFH teatime...Oreo, Chipsmore Choc Chip and Luxury biscuits....
The 'Luxury Cereal & Chia Seed' packaging has changed since my last review. This packaging definitely looks better and attractive😀

3 comments:

mun said...

Tealive if use apps to buy maybe got discount. I very seldom buy from tealive. Did buy once or twice last year. I got a bunch of biscuits at home too. Ah, I want to eat cakes too but cannot because I want to remove the 2 kg that I have gained. Hahahaha 😂😂

Nux V said...

Mun: it was an impromptu decision to buy the milk tea, hence i did not want to install the app. Just pay, grab the drink and cabut. Can't believe u have gained weight when u eat so little all the time.

Stacy said...

I've been getting lots of Tealive recently thanks to Shopeefood discounts. Can't resist buying at prices lower than store price, with free delivery some more.

Oh hey got this kind of cake at TK? I must keep an eye out for it.

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...