Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Club Med Cherating - Breakfast & Lunch (Day 3)

Started my 3rd day with a sumptous breakfast....
My regular picks are: Croissant, hashbrown, fried sunny side up egg, bacon, cinnamon roll and a muffin cake.
then, to the local breakfast...half plate nasi lemak + mee goreng
a small portion of porridge from the Chinese section...yes, with lotsa fried dace and black beans😀
and finished off with a bowl of miso soup with tofu puffs and tofu
here's the spread of what i had in the morning....i eat like a 'king' for breakfast! Took me some time to finish...i was the last person to leave the place.
Proceed to the Rembulan beach after then...it was a short tram ride (3 -5 mins) from the main building (where the cafeteria is located)....or roughly about 15 - 20 minutes walk. 
the beach was much merrier in the morning, despite the cloudy weather
at some time, it was sunny
when the weather was slightly better, people went for kayaking...
Unfortunately sailing was still unavailable (since Day 1)
There is a drinks/juice bar even at the beach...where the residents can order any free-flow drinks from the menu FOC.
i went to the beach to soak up my feet and to feel the sand...
the water is cold!
here's a much quieter spot
so calming
then i headed to the Zen Pool to join my other colleagues....
The Zen Pool also has a drinks/juice bar....but with limited selection.
There is a jar of cucumber and lemon water if you opted for non-sugary/non-juice drinks option.
The Zen Pool has plenty of benches and beach decks, i got one facing the sea.
Nice to grab a book to read while getting some sea breeze...
When noon reaches....i went back to the cafeteria for lunch.
I had....a plate of junks with some mixed veggies and a small plate of chicken karaage.
i also tried some quinoa...this tastes bland...
did not manage to finish the food coz i was still full from the heavy breakfast earlier.
As for dinner...pretty much the same, so i shall skip blogging about that for Day 3.

5 comments:

PH said...

I like your breakfast lah. The plate with pastries is definitely eye catching. You have very good appetite and big tank just like me. LOL!

Rose world said...

I miss beach!! Gosh. Imagine myself relaxing with the sea breeze and sun. Oh my. That's life!!

I don't mind such breakfast. Hehe.

Stacy said...

Swear I gained a few pounds just looking at your food photos.

mun said...

I want to eat all the food in your this post but I don't think I can stuff so much food into myself in one day. May take a few days and immediately 2kg heavier after that, lolx! 🤣😂 Do u wish to go on this holiday again when u r writing this post?

Nancy Chan said...

Love what you had for breakfast. Beautiful beach. Looks like you have a found a nice spot to laze and enjoy your reading. I think I will easily doze off, so peaceful.

Pie in the Sky @ Skytropolis Genting Highlands

A pizza shop in Skytropolis. This is a hidden spot at the indoor theme park which no one notices, unless you happen to queue there for the r...