Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Club Med Cherating - Breakfast & Lunch (Day 4)

Day 4 is our final day in this club....also my last chance of eating like a 'king'😁
On my last day, i had nasi lemak (their nasi lemak sambal is quite nice), fried meehoon, scrambled eggs, bacon and hashbrown all in one plate.
also some pastries, fried sunny side up egg, Japanese tamago egg, Chinese herbal boiled egg and some kimchi...
and porridge...
After done with breakfast & room checked out, I headed to the bar...
I ordered a mid-morning cocktail....can't remember what this is....
Despite already checked out, we can still have our lunch in the cafeteria 
(but most of my colleagues have already departed to KL after breakfast)
As for lunch, i had kimchi fried rice with miso soup
the kimchi fried rice looks fiery red but is not spicy at all...and tastes bland....just like normal fried rice
i also had some fries, steamed chicken, stir-fried leafy greens, chicken nuggets and steamed dim sum.
The dim sum are lousy....basically all processed meat mixed with flour.
took a small plate of teriyaki chicken coz was curious to try it...i did not manage to finish this as it tastes so-so only...probably i was still full...sorry for the food being wasted!
again...this seems like a 2-person dining, but it was just me....
my other colleague joining me later when i almost finished.
and finally...one last cocktail before we departed....
After a few days of food & cocktails overloaded, i definitely gained a few kilos...which took me months to shed off😐
~~END STORY~~

7 comments:

PH said...

hah..hah..hah.. you memang makan like a king! It's OK lah, after all must take full advantage of an opportunity like this.

Mbul Kecil said...

all dish look so tasty...
the last make me thirsty

i like the pastry too

have a nice day. Greetings.

Nancy Chan said...

It is okay to let go and enjoy the food like a king. Lol! You don't have opportunity like this often. When you are home, then start counting the calories. Lol.

mun said...

Ah, means u managed to shed off the weight you have put on. Very good. πŸ‘I like the variety of food and all the 🍸🍹 cocktails. Would definitely drink many glasses of cocktails n gain weight.

Rose world said...

I like feasting on breakfast when on holiday. Worry about calories and weight later. Lol.

contact.ewew said...

I see you've been feasting like a 'king' or should I say 'queen'! ;) If I had buffet meals like you every day, I'll be in a food coma! ;D Your constants in your breakfast plate is always eggs (done any way), nasi lemak, fried noodles, porridge with salted egg & fried dace, croissant, cinnamon roll, bacon & hash brown. Did I nail most of your favourites? Hehehe! ^_~

Stacy said...

Makes me miss buffets! Can have a lot of variety in one go.

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...