Monday, October 14, 2019

Satay + Inside Scoop + Waffle Party

There was an event goin on in the office some weeks ago.
The best thing is - dinner was provided FOC after the event. We had....satays, waffles and
Inside Scoop ice-cream!!!
3 flavors to choose: Chocolate, Raspberry Cheesecake, and Teh Tarik
 I tried the Chocolate and Teh Tarik...both were good!
 Waffles prepared fresh from the stove, but gotta queue for it coz there were only one stove catering for 60 of us.
 Hot waffle...I can't wait to have it with ice-cream...yummzzz!!
 Some people did not eat...hence I had 2 rounds of these....
 plus unlimited servings of chicken and beef satays
 the admin ordered 1300 sticks @80 cents each
There were 60 of us, hence averagely, one could have around 21 sticks!
But again, not everyone took satays...so I managed to 'tapau' the rest to enjoy the following day...
BON APPETIT!

3 comments:

mun said...

Wah, your company is really superb! I will try all three flavours of the ice cream if it is allowed to have all 3 flavours and I think I will like Raspberry Cheesecake the best. Satay also I like. Yums! Yums!

Libby said...

Same as mun, i like raspberry cheesecake flavour the most as i like raspberry. Satay! Slurps. So long never eat satay.

PH said...

Wah so syiok! Your company got vacancy kah? LOL!

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...