Monday, October 21, 2019

Another Wedding....

This year seems to be 'auspicious' due to a few closed relatives and friends tying the knot. 
Latest addition (to the wedding list) is my schoolmate whom I have known for 3 decades...We hardly see each other upon graduation, hence it was sort of 'reunion' when I met her on her big day.
 It was held in Full Gospel Assembly @ Kuchai Lama, same venue as my uncle's wedding ceremony some 25 years ago.
Wishing them a lifetime of happiness together & blessed marriage!


3 comments:

Nancy Chan said...

Wedding ceremonies are beautiful!

mun said...

Nice reunion! You must have met your other school mates there too.

Libby said...

I like to immerse in the joyful atmosphere of weddings.

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...