Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Cheapo Lunch

I'm continuing to brag more about my cheapo lunch.
This was my lunch sometime last month which I 'tapao' from a college canteen.
Bolognaise spaghetti (RM6) + Fried chicken drumstick (RM3.50) = RM9.50
Well, it may not be 'cheapest' but where could you get a 'western food' with less than RM10?
 it was a satisfying meal, though there's nothing to shout about...everything taste just ordinary
 now, I can go extreme cheapo by having this 'leftover noodles' which I 'tapao' from another stall nearby the office...Guess how much?
 this was sold for breakfast and by the time I went to buy (during noon), this is considered as 'leftover' as it is no longer warm and fresh.
This box of noodles (mee goreng kosong) is RM2.
One day I got so much spare time during lunch hour that I did some tasting on both Pepsi and Coke, since they are leftover in the office fridge.
My verdict: Coke is more fizzy, which gave it more 'punch' meanwhile Pepsi is on the sweeter side. I preferred Coke than Pepsi.
 On another day (last month), it was my HOD birthday. Instead of us giving her b'day present, she gave each of us chocolates...
 ah....so sweet!
It was my first time receiving chocolates from my HOD...so here's a picture of remembrance...lol!

3 comments:

Nancy Chan said...

The fried noodle is really cheap for such a big portion.

mun said...

Ya, you got the right to brag because your lunch is really affordable! Mee Goreng Kosong for me at MYR 2.

Libby said...

I prefer pepsi because it is sweeter as i have a sweet tooth.

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...