Friday, October 4, 2019

Friday Entertainment - Miss You Much (from the movie '200 Pounds Beauty')

For those who have lived in the 80's, you must have heard of this song by Janet Jackson...
Well, this version of  'Miss You Much' seems much better with stage dance and lightings...plus some comedic 'backstage' mishap.
Btw, this is taken from the movie '200 pounds beauty', a romance + comedy K-movie.

In case u have no idea on what is happening, this scene was about Hanna (the plump girl) who is the ghost singer for Ammy (the foxy-look singer on stage)...but unfortunately the backstage fell coz Hanna was overweight...The manager was quick enuff the fix the situation by asking Ammy to turn (facing back) so that people wouldn't notice that she was 'mute' and distract the audience with fireworks.

6 comments:

Rose world said...

I dont know this movie but I know the song.

Twilight Man said...

I heard of this song but not the movie! Where was I ?

Nancy Chan said...

Thumbs up for the quick thinking manager who saved the show.

mun said...

know the song but didn't watch the movie.

PH said...

hah..hah...I used to love listening to this song!

Libby said...

I don't know about the song but i know the movie.

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...