Monday, September 23, 2019

Sunset View

Took this sunset view from Putrajaya north (border with UPM Serdang). You might never expect to view a serene and green scenery at a local government hospital. 
The patient's meal: White rice porridge, stir fry kailan, fish (not sure if it is dory) cooked in sour sauce and dessert. 
I was there for visiting and sort of impressed with this wholesome meal as I always thought government hospital meal sucks.
 Meanwhile in an unrelated event, I bought my 'annual' Shanghainese mooncake from Aeon at a discounted price (RM13.90) and had it all by myself!
 It was so good that I bought another piece at RM5 on the day after the mooncake festival...nom nom nom....
Hopefully they have this promotion again on next year ;-)


2 comments:

mun said...

Eh,view is so clear! no haze? hope whoever you are visiting is feeling better now. Good value for the mooncake! what brand is it?

Libby said...

Hope the patient is feeling better and discharged by now. I see that you like shanghainese mooncake.

Flying Fish @ Oistins, Barbados

Barbados is known as "the land of the flying fish" which is also a national symbol of the country. So, off we went to try this fis...