Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Shin Zushi @ Jalil Link

Went to try out this hidden gem in Bukit Jalil... This Japanese restaurant is crowded most of the time as it is popular for its affordable yet fresh sushi...
I ordered 'unagi, tempura and sashimi' teishoku @RM38++
It is a full set teishoku with rice, miso soup, chawanmushi, salad and fruits.
 the thick cut salmon, so fresh and succulent!
 crispy assorted tempuras
 and my fav grilled unagi...yummmm yummmmm!
meanwhile my sis had nabeyaki udon @RM16...which is served in a claypot
total for the above with a refillable ocha + service charge + service tax is RM64.95
We will definitely go there again as the food quality is on par with high-end Japanese restaurant in Klang Valley.
Itadakimasu!


3 comments:

mun said...

Thanks for the review. Will drop by to check out the salmon shioyaki whether or not they have it on their menu.

PH said...

Your meal is so worth it! So many items, all for RM38++. Too bad Bukit Jalil is out of the way for me.

Libby said...

I would prefer my salmon sashimi thinly sliced.

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...